Friday, September 19, 2008

Cat-Woman

Well, today I watched Catwoman, yes the 2004 movie with Halle Berry, I had not seen it yet and it looked interesting. Much to my surprise, my MOTHER actually wanted to and DID watch it with me! Not a big deal except she is normally not the action/comic-book movie-watching type. She really liked it! She said she would rate it 4 or 5 stars!

Personally, I am a big fan of the comic-book type movies, Spiderman, Batman, Superman, and the sorts, are my kind of movies. I must confess, I haven't seen as much of them as I would like to have seen. So far, of Spiderman I've seen the 1st and second movies, LOVED them! Batman, I'm not sure which ones I've seen of Batman, but I'm quite sure I've seen at least a few of them. Also, I've seen the Superman movies with Christopher Reeve, and really liked those as well, of course the technology back then, was... Let's just say interesting, lol!

Until next time,
this is JPR signing off,
Peace out!

No comments: