Thursday, March 5, 2009

MORE Kyle XY

Hey there! So I just joined up with Kylexy.net and started on the forums, OMG the people are so freaking nice! I love it! oh i got sidetracked again, answering lovely messages from welcoming Kyle XY fans on the site!!!!! Im so in love with this site already! LOL I'm not really used to forums that much, they really do take a little more effort than other ways of communication , but they seem to be really really worth it, I need to remember that!!!!!!!

link here

Okay, that being said, here's where you can go to save the show!
(wow im so ADD i keep doing other things, okay im gonna just finish this now! lol)
SaveTheTub

what else? link to my "Save Kyle XY video"!

that is all for now, and remember,
SAVE THE TUB!

Peace out!
until next time this is JPR signing off,
~*Jesuspunkrokr

No comments: