Monday, January 26, 2009

had to blog!

I saw this picture and had to put it on my blog! i love it , i really do.

Get a new LOLCat on your profile each day. Vote, comment, share. Install lolcats by KlickNation!


So, what's been going on with me? hmmmmmmmmmmm
catching up with old friends I havent talked to in a long time on facebook and myspace (YAY)
I dont like one more than the other really, cuz myspace has those little pets! ya know? i love them haha and i like going and feeding my friends' pets too its fun haha

what else? nothing really, oh yeah, the batteries in my camera? ker-plunk dead! not cool! so i need new batteries before i can make another video and i know i've been tagged for one, which i am prepared for , btw *ahem* TOM *ahem*
lol!

okay well peace out ppl and thanks for reading!
until next time, this is JPR signing off,
peace out!
_JPR

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA yes u have been tagged.....ur batteries are dead? u can't just recharge them.....

very cute picture.....