Saturday, November 22, 2008

Newz About Videos

Okay, so its been a long time since my last blog, and I know it, AND I'm sorry!! Apparently I have a follower to this blog now! Thank you for following!!! Okay, on to the video news; Well, I have a lot of stuff recorded, but I put it onto CDs and so its all scattered untill I get a new hard drive and I'm not sure when that will be happening, but that's okay I will get over it I'm sure. Blah! and the past few days I've been sick, but I am recovering well! OH yeah I wanted to twitpic, i might twitpic AND put a picture here, of the fairy I colored yesterday, she is so pretty! Here she is:










Isn't she pretty? I love her, first time I've colored in a long time :) By the way, I used Prismacolor pencils to color her, I was SO glad I still had my set I bought for art class!!!!!!!
If you want to see more like this, you can visit www.PheeMcFaddell.com . I LOVE this site since I found it yesterday, has so many beautiful fairies and things like this to color, as well as craft projects and such, for kids. In addition, I colored a tinkerbell on the computer, here she is: Well that is all for right now, and I will try to up date this more often!!
This is JPR signing off , till next time,
Peace out!

1 comment:

Allann said...

THAT FOLLOWER IS ME! LOL
I love the pic! very nice!
And yes, blog more often. like your bloggys (Y) :)

Allanxx