Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Another one, for today!

Oh MY Goodness! my title from earlier? must've been cuz I saw today coming! Today was crazy beyond all belief! like WOW, really. I can't exactly go into all the details, well maybe I can if I dont say any names?

Anyway, I work front desk at a hotel, and today, there was a lady who saw online that we had a certain type of room. We do not have any such room type. Problem? Online booking services rarely know exactly what we have in each exact hotel. Therefore, they promised her something we didnt have. She was upset, complained complained complained. blah blah blah. she kept saying how she wanted to see the manager, I kept telling her I would have the manager call her.
Then she went on about how the entire reason she even came to this hotel was because of the room type that was promised! I told her, Im sorry, but I cant really do anything about what it says online. She informs me, once again, about how she would like to speak to the managaer, because the manager, high and mighty, will be able to fix all of her problems. "Could you at least lower the prices of the two rooms you had to give me to make up for the inconvenience?" she asked, exasperated. I told her Yes, and that it wasnt a problem. I lowered the rates as much as I was allowed and she said that was fine. She ended up calling corporate, and we talked to them and smoothed things out with them.


Honestly? I'm through ranting and I'm quite tired, I've already ranted all this out on my twitter today! but that was earlier, before this pleasant woman got here, and she was asking for directions. I tried to help her, we have some directions help to give over the phone, but that didnt seem good enough. OH well right?

thats it, im outta here, good night!

Till next time, this is JPR signing off,

JPR
aka, Jesuspunkrokr

No comments: