Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thank Gosh for Facebook!

yayay lol

Okay so I feel like talking about an awesome game I found through intuitive facebook adds that some how magically knew me (hence my use of the word "intuitive" ^_~)
Yes I found it a while ago (maybe 6 or 7 months ago?) but the adds are coming up again and I felt it reason to once again talk about this game. It's awesome!

From a very young age, I've been a Legend of Zelda fan and I havent found many games that equal its fun little quests, great music, cool characters and exciting gameplay. This all changed when I, oh-so-innocently, discovered Runes of Magic -RoM-, a free-to-play(and yes, free for life!) MMORPG. For those of you who aren't familiar with the acronym, it stands for Massively Multiplayer Online Role-playing Game.

The second I found out about about RoM I started researching similar games, since I had never really heard of them much. All I knew is that it was similar-Very similar, some say- to World of Warcraft, which I have heard of many people playing. These people were so gung-ho about it I decided I had to try to find a way to get a free version (because I don't really wanna sit there and pay $15 a month, especially because I don't play THAT consistently. Plus, if I did pay a monthly fee, I would mostlikely become hugely and grossly addicted to it... not a good idea when I got a life to live, lol) Please dont get me wrong, I am not saying there is anything wrong with playing any game every single day and for hours at a time- I've totally been there- Its mostly just paying every month for something I may eventually forget about or neglect... the idea irks me.


after creating and playing-as well as fully enjoying, I might add- 3 characters, and then researching the game again, only to still find awesome reviews about it? I know i made the right choice when I selected this game. Just wanted to share and possible help someone looking for a free "clone" as it has been called, of WoW, incase anyone else is searching as I once was. Hopefully this has helped someone!

below is linkage to the game if you're interested in checking it out ^_~

Introduction:

Actual website:

Thanks for reading and have a great day,
Untill next time, this is JPR signing off,
Peace out!
Melissa
AKA
Jesuspunkrokr

No comments: